Friday, November 28, 2008

Another scare...Mon. Nov. 24th...

On Monday, November 24th, I was sitting down around 7:30ish and doing my nightly ritual (tv, snack and my laptop on the couch) well, I had to go pee and so I went. As I was done and looked down to the toilet I saw blood again but with a few blood clots. We called a close friend of ours to watch Scarlett and we went straight to the ER again. They did the same things as our 1st visit but this time they told me Violet weighs 2 lbs, I'm 1cm dilated, I had contractioons for the first 10 mins after I got hooked up to the machine and that I need to take it really easy until my next Dr. visit on Tuesday, Dec 2nd. And once I arrived to pee again, no blood came about. I was then let go to go home again.

I still have my drs. apprt and ultrasound appt on Tuesday, Dec. 2nd as schedule and when I do see my dr. I know I'll be very adament in wanting an answer for these bleedings.

I have been taking it really easy which is hard for me becuase with the holidays and Scarletts birthday around the corner, I feel I have alot to do. My hubby has stepped up in helping with everything which is great but its hard to sit on a couch and not be able to fully entertain Scarlett. But right now my focus is on Violet and my body and I hope we don't have another ER episode or anything else. I have 8 more weeks to go for the safe zone, I'm currently 29 weeks.

1 comment:

Cathy Noble said...

stay off those feet and rest rest rest! please let us know how your appt goes...prayers and hugs!