Tuesday, November 18, 2008

7th month Prenatal Checkup!

Over the weekend, we had to rush to the emergency room..long story short the baby is fine and I'm fine as well, they just told me to lay off my feet for a few days. Today I went for my 7 month checkup and told the dr. what happened and he said that the baby is fine that the cause for the emergency was due to me. Nothing that I did wrong but just my body developing differently, he also said that bloody is not usual either. We heard the heartbeat and she sound very healthy. I'm still at 122 lbs, didn't gain anything but next visit may be different. He did tell me not to be lifting Scarlett(27 lbs) or anything to heavy. He did make a call to see the results from my ultrasound and he told us that it looks like my cervix is short which may cause preterm birth. He ordered another ultrasound before my next visit on Dec. 2nd so I'm sending a little prayer to the man upstairs that my ultrasound is a positive! Crossing my fingers:)

Oh! On the way to the drs. we have to pass Christus St. Catherine Hospital and Scarlett was like "momma, momma", after Saturday's emergency she remembered that place. We were so surprised.

No comments: