Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stuff around the house!

O.k., I just want to mention that I'm amazed of how much baby items and stuff I have around the house! My hubby painted Scarletts room yesterday and so all the baby items were in there and so moved them into the playroom...all of it took the whole area! I also was cleaning the guest room and made a pile of all the items I plan to sell at my garage sale this spring (there is a ton) and placing some of the baby items in that room (these items I won't use for a good while). I just hope my mom can get around it, LOL! I started taking all the baby items apart of what I need to wash and cleaned everything else.

I think I'm nesting becuase this house seems to filled with old, unneccesary items and I'm tossing or putting away. I'm anxious to pull out all the baby clothes from Scarlett and see what needs to rewashed or sold. And ready to get the nursery ready for Violet. We went looking for furniture for Scarletts room today, we just hit 2 stores, and let me say I was dissapointed of what they had. We are looking for white bunk beds but it seems they only have the oak or light oak bunk beds:( I plan to make some calls on Monday to several stores instead of going to them (they are so far from us) and see if they have what we are looking for. Scarlett did enjoy the beds so she will do great in her BIG girl bed:) So that is pretty much what is going on around here...PREPARING!!!

No comments: