Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1st Maternity Photo Shoot!

Yesterday afternoon I met with Eliza, such a sweet person, a photographer for Glimpse of Soul Photography, to do my first maternity shoot! I was really excited since I wanted to do this with Scarlett so badly but couldn't so I had to make sure I did it this time around. We met in old Katy and we did a few shots at the park, she wanted a more earthy feel which was great but I had Scarlett with me so the minute Eliza started taking shots of me, Scarlett was crying histerically. My poor baby, she probably thought this women was hurting mommy..she looks so cute in her tears, my poor baby:( She held on to me like a monkey!

Well, the clouds were coming quickly so we had to cut the shoot short. I will be having another one soon to take urban shots which I'm so excited. Here is a link to her blog, which she posted a few of them so far...

Glimpse of Soul Photography



I love her work!!!

No comments: