Monday, May 11, 2009

Its been a busy few weeks...

We have been doing quite abit lately...we have been going to the library once a week and Scarlett LOVES going, we usually bring about 8 books back home and read them at least 3x's a day:) We also been doing lots of bubbles, practicing out shapes and numbers through chalk, practicing our tricycle (which she is getting a good hang of it!) and practicing our letters, numbers(movin' up to 20) and lower case letters.

We also went to Forrey's 3rd Birthday Party mid-April and we went to Elodie's 1st Birthday May 8th as well. Scarlett had a great time at both parties:)

Violet has been growing like a weed! She is full of laughter and cuteness:) She did her 1st laugh on May 7th (I was tickling her on her neck and she just started laughing) and she did her 1st roll on May 8th! I'm amazed of her development. We are still continuing to practice our neck muscles and Scarlett and I enjoy reading to her:)

As for Virgil, well, he started walking!! He was given the go ahead May 1st and he has been walking (slowly, its still a work in progress) with a cane and he went to 1 session of physical therapy. He is working on it everyday:)

As for myself, I'm looking for a WAH job so I can bring more income and I'm also been doing some research in opening a business. I won't say what, some know what it is, but I want to make sure I dot my i's and cross my t's before taking on the big adventure. I'm hoping to everything established before the end of this year so wish me luck and I will let ya'll know soon!!


No comments: