Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Mother's Day was on Sunday, May 10th and it was a beautiful day with my girls:) I should have taken it off but hubby is still wobbling so he can't do much still but iyts o.k. mom's work is never done,lol! We started off with breakfast and then Scarlett made mama a cake...she was great in putting all the ingredients and mixing the cake very well. She so loved it!

After cake making we hanged out abit until lunch and that when I made pizzas for everyone...they were yummy! Then the girls and I headed to Katy Mills Mall for some sight seeing and then to Walmart to pick up some BBQ sauce since my hubby was making steaks and ribs for me for dinner.

We then came home for dinner for some yummy food! Scarlett loved T-Bone steak, she kept asking for more meat, it was cute. And then we settled down and watched some tube before putting the girls for bath and bedtime.

Overall it was a fantastic day and I'm so lucky to have 2 amazing, beautiful daughters!


No comments: