Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthdays, Parks and Clays!




Last Monday, May 18th we decided to hit the MJP and let me say it was a great day. The weather was perfect so I decided to pack our lunch and make it a picnic out there after playing at the playground. Scarlett really had a good time and so did Violet. We also enjoyed a fabulous lunch at Clays with some close friends and the kiddos enjoyed feeding the animals and the us moms enjoyed a great chat. On Saturday, May 23rd we went to Sebastians 5th Birthday Party at Plaster House. Scarlett really enjoyed painting her ceramic which was a butterfly. She also enjoyed pizza and cake too. Today, May 26th, Violet rolled all the way over for the first time and she did it again during nap. I still can't believe she hitting some of her milestones pretty early, I'm trying to enjoy every moment with her...my cute peanut:) Times is flying by so fast so I have been busting out the camera and video camera as much as I can :(

No comments: