Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scarlett started 2 and 3 word phrases!

She said her first 3 word phrase on Thursday, Jan. 1st and it was "Rodeny at home". He was one of my hubby's closest friends. He was over on New Years Eve and played with Scarlett...helping with fireworks.

She the said her first 4 word phrase today, I was placing the salmon for dinner onto the grill and she told me while she was inside "momma, I see you" I could not believe it:( She is growing up way too fast and its sad to see this right now because I only have a few weeks till her little sister arrives.

I'm looking at her lately and realizing that my baby girl is so precious. My mission until her sissy arrives is to spend as much time with her has possible, doing alot more activities with her since my enjoy is threw the roof right now....WAAAHHH!!

No comments: