Friday, January 23, 2009

Scarlett is in her BIG GIRL Bed!

We are still finalizing her room furniture but her bed was put together and I finally found linens I like for her room. So we decided tonight was the big night for her to start sleeping in her BIG GIRL room. As I was removing her clothing from her orginal room to the other it was sad to see. The room became empty in 5 minutes and it finally sunked in that she will no longer be sleeping in a crib:( She was excited for her BIG GIRL room but once we closed that door and I opened her now empty nursery, I just broke down in tears as I write I 'm tearing up. She is growing up so fast!!! And I don't want her to...it makes me realize she is becoming this beautiful young lady with a mind on of her own. Her room has become this beautiful place for her, just like the princess she is:)

No comments: