Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our LITTLE PRINCESS is 2!






Our little princess just turned 2 at 5:52 pm today and my hubby and I sat thinking about how the 2 yrs of her life have flown...I really wish we could rewind and go back to the beginning and do it all over again but we can't so we are makeing sure now from when we put her in preschool, which will be in 2 yrs, we cherish every moment with her. Her laughs, her cries, her talks, her dancing and everything about her amazes us and will do so forever. She will always be our little baby!

Today she went for her 2yr check up and she did fantastic!! She weighs at 25lbs and is 32 inches tall. She did all the commands for the dr and she said she is develping very well. We discussed her eating habits and about taking vitamins. She did end up getting her last shot of Hepatitis A and her flu and she cried, my poor baby cried. She kept asking for "momma" and I kept telling her that they are doing this to make sure she doesn't get very sick. We left the drs. and Grandmama called to wish her a Happy Birthday! We then met up with my hubby and my inlaws for lunch at Luby's...and let me say she was hungry!! She had a chocolate milk, macaroni, chicken parmessan, crackers, fruit and some cheesecake. It was funny, she was done with macaroni and she kept asking for somethin near my plate which I couldn't understand and so I finally realized she was asking for macaroni and I was trying so fast to put it on her plate and she shrugged her shoulders with her arms out indicating "momma hurry up!"..its was cute:) We then left and she cried for dada. She had a wonderful birthday...BUT we are not ready for her to be 3..EVER!! lol!

No comments: