Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Trick or Treating was a blast for us!!! I helped Scarlett carve her 1st pumpkin and she enjoyed it. I let her take all the seeds out for as well so we can get the candle in. Then my inlaws came by to hang out with Scarlett so we chilled in garage for abit until 7:00 and we were off for candy:) We went to about 5 houses for candies and it was too adorable seeing her knock knock at the door for treats. She saw me do it at the 1st house and got the hang of it the next houses. They would give her some treats and told to say Thank you which was so cute in her little voice and then she said "BYE". It melted me and my hubbys heart! We stopped by at my husbands best friend's house and the minute that door opened and saw there movable dracula, she jetted out so fast that she held onto a leg of a stranger. I felt so bad...we honestly didn't think she would be scared:( We then headed back since it was almost bedtime and when we got home to help pass the candies, she saw Jason the cotume and she FREAKED!!! Poor thing, I swear what happened to the cute ghost or pumpkin head?!?! After that we put her to bed and V and I hanged out the rest of the night passing put candies which was pretty fun especially when the teenagers came;) It was a GREAT HALLOWEEN!!!!






We started out with breakfast and Scarlett watched several Halloween cartoons on Disney. Then we got ready to go to a close friends Halloween Party, Scarlett is dressed as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz!! She looks soooo adorable!! We got to the party were Ms. Monique took pictures of each child, we ate and she played with her friends. Then we got ready to do a scavenger hunt and she looks so cute getting candy all the halloweenish fun toys. She wasn't happy when I took all the candy she had in her bag (she is not allowed to have any), she was trying so hard to open them and I was like "no way Ms. Dorothy" lol! We then TRIED to get a group photo but that was nearly impossible but doable:) We then made a footprint ghost craft to take home, she wasn't thrilled I was painting her foot, lol! Overall we had a great and fun time and all the kids look great in there costumes. Now we can't wait for her to go door to door tonight since it will be her 1st!!!!


No comments: