Friday, July 31, 2009

Violets ears are pierced!

My peanut just got her ears pierced!!! I was a wreck when it happened:(

We jetted off for our usually end of the week grocery day so we headed to Wally World. I went ahead and did the shopping I needed to do and before we left, We turned around and headed to the jewelry counter. So I went ahead and picked out the earrings and she prepared Violet by cleaning her earlobes and marking where the gone will go. As I held the lady snapped and my peanut was wailling!!! I felt so bad but didn't want her to wait to get it done. I kept kissing her and Scarlett almost cried for her but I kept telling her she was gonna look just like her, her BIG Sister!

All in all she went through and got her ears pierced and she looks amazing!!

1 comment:

The Sevilla Family said...

Awe i bet that hurt you inside just hearing her scream. I can't wait to see her with her earrings!!