Monday, June 22, 2009

Violets 1st Baby Food!




Yup, I decided to start on the baby foods already, I still cant believe we are already doing this and she is close to being 5 months old...WAAAAHHHHH! This morning I cleaned off Scarletts old high chair (it brought back memories of her - she said she wanted to sit in it) and had it ready for lunch time. She had booby for breakfast, lunch was booby and prunes and dinner was booby and sweet potatoes. She wasn't to keen about the sweet potatoes but she gave it a few more shots and really enjoyed it at the end:)

Violet also touched her toes on her own on June 17th! We were all enjoying dinner and there she went touching her toes so I rushed to get the camera and I captured it! yeah!

As for Scarlett we are still practicing her letters, numbers, etc but we are working a lot more on opposites and she is enjoying her books from the library. We also have been hitting story time at the library too. My princess!! And on June 6th, we enjoyed a day in the pool and so after nap we promised Scarlett we would get her a snow cone, her 1st. I got her the pink bubblegum flavored snowcone...and I had to get one for Violet (everything I eat goes to her,lol!) a strawberry and boy were they yummy, so yummy!!

No comments: